Neuromodulation / SCS Treatment
A Great Approach
Neuromodulation or spinal cord stimulator (SCS) is an unparalleled way to treat pain. This proven method of providing long-term pain relief has benefited hundreds of thousands of people over the past 50 years. The state-of-the-art device blocks painful nerve impulses.
Our board-certified physicians effectively treat these awful conditions without surgery in a soothing, relaxed outpatient environment.
Greater Maryland Pain Management uses a sophisticated state-of-the-art imaging technique (fluoroscopy) to target the spine and its anatomy. These images allow your physician to safely and precisely place the proven pain-blocker so you can experience the amazing relief with this life-changing device.
For Great Relief
Neuromodulation is unrivaled in treating the most severe pain found in nearly any area of the body.
- Peripheral neuropathy, often times seen in diabetics, cause severe numbness, tingling, and burning in the hands and feet.
- Degeneration in the spine including, degenerative discs (bulging or herniated), degenerative joints, or spinal stenosis cause aggravating neck or back pain which may shoot into the arms or legs.
- Complex regional pain syndrome (CRPS) or reflex sympathetic dystrophy (RSD) is one of the most painful conditions. Patients cannot even wear long sleeves or socks because of the horrendous pain. After neuromodulation, patients love to tell us how they returned to their normal activities and regained control of their lives.
- Often, patients are disappointed because they continue to have pain even after back surgery. Neuromodulation is proven to treat this post-surgical pain.
- Neuromodulation offers unparalleled pain relief for many other conditions.
Is Neuromodulation Right for You?
After the neuromodulation therapy, patients relax briefly in our peaceful spa-like environment. Here, we will make sure patients are comfortable with their life-changing device before they return to the comfort of their own homes.
Our patients enjoy tremendous relief with this procedure. They tell us the revitalization leads to improvement in other aspects of their lives. Our patients are excited to report that they feel vibrant with better sleep, that their mood is significantly improved, and that they are able to excel at their jobs.
At Greater Maryland Pain Management, our goal is to help our patients sustain relief. Our board-certified physicians are committed to using cutting-edge technologies to combat pain and allow our patients to enjoy a full active life.
To find out if neuromodulation / SCS is right for you, contact us today to schedule an appointment 410-672-2255.